DR-223Z : Beer Clean Last Rinse Sanitizer- powder - 1/4oz packet - 100/cs (#90223)
Choose a tried and true glassware sanitizer that'e trusted by and used in breweries throughout North America. Powdered compounds contains trichloromrlamine (TCM), ensuring safe sanitization for all glassware. laboratory tested - kills E. coli and staph. Formulated for use in cold water.
Are your bar glasses REALLY clean???
Improve your image and increase your profits simply by washing your bar glasses correctly!
A properly cleaner beer glass means you might only have to fill up a 16oz glass with 14oz of beer – more glasses per barrel = more profit for you.
Your beer will look and taste better when you’re serving it with a healthy head (about 2oz) plus since Beer Clean is specially formulated to remove lipstick, grease and protein matter to leave a spot-free sparkling glass every time, you’ll increase customer satisfaction!
Beer Clean Glass Cleaner and Sanitizer come in convenient portion packs:
-no need to measure during a busy shift -less waste due to over mixing -less chance of under mixing
Easy Steps to Sparkling Glassware:
1. start with a clean sink…use a little bit of beer cleaner and a clean brush
2. set up your sinks
*fill the first sink with hot or cold water almost to the top of the brushes & add Beer Clean Glass Cleaner
*fill the second sink with clean hot or cold running water. This sink is for rinsing the detergent off of the glassware that came out of the first sink.
*fill the third sink with approximately 3 gallons of hot or cold water & add Beer Clean Sanitizer
3. wash the glass in the first sink, making sure all the parts of the glass come in contact with the brushes. If you’re using a three brush system, it’s best to clean the glass on the center brush.
4. rinse the glass in the second sink, by placing the bottom of the glass in the water first ata an angle. Withdraw the glass at an angle too, bottom first. This is called the “heel in, heel out” technique and insures complete rinsing by preventing an air pocket from forming.
5. repeat this process in the third sink
6. air dry the sanitized glass upside down, on a corrugated drain board to allow for maximum airflow around the glass. Do not dry glasses with a towel since that can transfer lint, odors and germs to the glass.
Beer Clean® - ...